Friday, March 23, 2012

Blueberry Pancakes

My daughter adores blueberries, and she loves everything bread-y, so I though she'd love these.  However, that was not the case, which is fine by me because I liked them, so more for me :)

I'm no pancake expert, but these seemed pretty light, fluffy and yummy to me.  Hopefully you'll enjoy them too!

Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups flour (I did 1/2 cup of white whole wheat and 3/4 all-purpose white)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tbs melted butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries (I used frozen)


Directions:
- Sift the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together.
- Beat the egg and mix in to the flour mixture, along with the milk, then butter then blueberries.
- Let it sit for 1 hour.
- Heat a little oil in a pan or griddle and scoop a spoonful of batter in.  Let it brown, then flip.  Remove when both sides have been browned and the batter is cooked through.
- Serve with syrup, butter or whatever other toppings you like.

11 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Blueberry pancakes are my favorite...these look so good.

Name change in Tamil Nadu Gazette said...

It is really interesting, I hope everybody lick this Post.

Real Estate In Chennai said...


Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for supplying these details.

shofie said...

very good article..
resep nikmat

Clipping Path Service said...

Thank you so much for the detailed article

Vacuums said...

This article is awesome. Thanx.

David Millar said...


I really appreciate your professional approach. Background Removal Service

David Millar said...

It is an excellent post
Ghost Mannequin services

Hareem Malik said...

Puro Foods wide scope of Recipe Mixes are accessible in a variety of flavors which gives comfort to the seasonings cooking and recipes mixes

Ghost mannequin said...

The ghost mannequin Effect related content is extremely useful. I have delighted in it a ton and got more data about the cut-out way administration perusing the article. You rock for offering to us.

Clipping Path View said...

That's a great post. Thank you so much for it from ecommerce photo editing service provider