This one is super quick and easy, but oh so yummy!!! I definitely recommend giving this one a try.
- Thinly sliced beef (I used hotpot beef)
- Enoki mushrooms
- Soy sauce
- A splash of cooking wine (optional - I used sake)
- Mix the mirin, soy, sugar and wine. It should be slightly sweet, but not overly sweet.
- Cut off the ends of the mushrooms and wash them.
- Take one or two slices of beef (I used two, slightly overlapping each other) and wrap the mushrooms.
- Once one side has been cooked, flip them and add the sauce.
- After the meat and mushrooms are cooked through (it shouldn't take long at all since it's so thinly sliced), remove the rolls and set aside. You don't want them to overcook.
- Cook down the sauce until it's a little syrupy and then pour it over the rolls.
- Serve immediately.