Wednesday, February 22, 2012
And just because baby #2 is here, that doesn't mean baby #1 doesn't have to eat :) Here's a quick and easy fish nugget that I made for her. You can make it out of chicken too.
- Fish (I used tilapia)
- Seasoning Salt
- Panko crumbs
- Cut the fish into bite sized chunks.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, sprinkle some seasoning salt into the flour and mix.
- Scramble an egg in another shallow bowl or plate.
- Place panko crumbs in a third shallow bowl or plate.
- Dust the fish in a thin layer of flour, patting off the excess.
- Dunk the flour-coated fish in the egg.
- Cover the fish with panko crumbs and set aside on a foil lined baking pan.
- Repeat for each piece of fish.
- Toss it in a 350 degree oven until the fish is cooked through (I put them in for 25 minutes or so).
- Serve plain or with a dipping sauce.
Posted by gaga at 9:52 PM