As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received Duncan Hines cake mixes. Because I got so many samples, I kept looking for alternative things to do with it because I don't really eat cake. But I do eat cookies!!! This was another super easy one and surprisingly tasty too. I didn't think cookies made out of cake mix would be any good, but these were! I'm definitely doing this again in the future.
From Skip to My Lou
- 1 box of cake mix (I used White Cake Mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Strawberry frosting (optional)
- Mix the cake mix, eggs and oil together.
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Scoop out 20 portions of the cookie dough on a silpat (smooshed down a bit) and bake for 10-13 minutes
- When the cookie has completely cooled, frost it if desired.