My daughter adores blueberries, and she loves everything bread-y, so I though she'd love these. However, that was not the case, which is fine by me because I liked them, so more for me :)
I'm no pancake expert, but these seemed pretty light, fluffy and yummy to me. Hopefully you'll enjoy them too!
Source: Todd's Famous Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cups flour (I did 1/2 cup of white whole wheat and 3/4 all-purpose white)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tbs melted butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries (I used frozen)
- Sift the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together.
- Beat the egg and mix in to the flour mixture, along with the milk, then butter then blueberries.
- Let it sit for 1 hour.
- Heat a little oil in a pan or griddle and scoop a spoonful of batter in. Let it brown, then flip. Remove when both sides have been browned and the batter is cooked through.
- Serve with syrup, butter or whatever other toppings you like.