Liz has awarded me with Blogging with a Purpose, thanks Liz! If you haven't seen her cooking blog yet, you should definitely check it out. She's got some really great recipes and wonderful pictures!
Now for the blogs I'd like to pass this along to. There are so many blogs that I love, but here are a few:
1. Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats - The name says it all. This blog is filled with TONS of good eats and sweet treats, as well as gorgeous pictures. It's truly an inspirational blog.
2. Blazing Hot Wok - This is one of the first blogs I started stalking when I discovered food blogs. She's got lots of scrumptious Asian recipes, great Western ones, and a super cute kid too.
3. Canary Girl - I love this blog. It's filled with great food and great pictures. I love her descriptions and stories. It's such a fun blog.
4. Culinary Kicks - This is a great blog to visit with the cutest ideas for feeding her family. Everything looks delicious and I can't wait to try out some of her recipes.
5. Foodie Fashionista - Another one of my first food blog discoveries that inspired me to start my own. Most of her recipes are WW friendly and all of them are yummy.
Award-winners, here's what you should do:
1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3. the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!