Monday, November 28, 2011
So keep from refrigerating this and buy the right noodles and you'll be sure to enjoy this! :)
- Mung bean sheets
- Shredded chicken (or turkey)
- Peanut butter
- Soy sauce
- Vinegar (rice vinegar or regular is fine too)
- Wasabi (optional)
- Cook the mung bean sheets according to the package directions. Run them under cold water and then cut them into approximately 1"x1" pieces (though shape and size really don't matter). Set aside.
- Shred the chicken/turkey and julianne the cucumber.
- In a separate bowl, mix the peanut butter and a bit of water until it's nice and creamy, about the consistency of a thick gravy. Heating the water will help it mix. If you put too much water, just pop the bowl with the water and peanut butter into the microwave for a bit and stir. It's better to have it too thick than too watery. You'll get more liquid from the other flavorings and the noodles/cucumbers will give off water too.
- Add soy, vinegar and wasabi to taste.
- Mix the sauce with the cucumber, chicken and noodles and enjoy!
Posted by gaga at 10:01 PM