Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mango, Black Bean & Carne Asada Burrito

Sorry for the crappy picture, but it sure was yummy! And super easy too.

So I considered doing a mango chicken stir fry with the leftover mango from my Grilled Salmon and Mango Salsa post, but the hubz made some carne asada to make nachos to eat while watching basketball, so I got a great idea - mango, black bean and carne asada burritos!

For the carne asada, the hubz said he just took london broil, salt and peppered it and grilled it up. Not exactly authentic, but it was very tasty! I just added some diced mango, some canned black beans, a squeeze of lemon, some very finely diced onion and and some salsa and wrapped it up in a burrito. Easy peasy and yummy in my tummy!

1 comment:

That Girl said...

This looks like something I would LOVE, but the hubs has put the kibosh on mango with our dinners - he doesn't like the combo of mango and meat. Bah!