Friday, May 30, 2008

Sushi revisited

The hubz had a craving for sushi the other day, and I could ALWAYS go for some sushi, so I was more than happy to oblige. I dug around the freezer, fridge, and pantry and found imitation crab, eel, fish roe and cucumber, but no avocado. What a shame...I loooove avocado. But I'm also lazy, so I made due without it instead of making a trip to the store.

You can see the directions and more pictures here. So, like I was saying, this time I made 2 kinds - one with crab, cucumber and fish roe. The other with eel, cucumber and fish roe. Dee-lish!

2 comments:

That Girl said...

How cool! We just tried a new sushi place last night, I feel too intimidated to make my own.

gaga said...

that girl - it's not as scary as it sounds and with a little practice it's actually quite easy. you should give it a try!